Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by "Hirsch, Richard" <ri...@siemens.com> on 2009/03/04 08:56:26 UTC

Maven Build is broken

As Daniel pointed out last night, the maven build is currently broken.

I have no idea if the problem is scala- or maven-based.

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/ibm/icu/icu4j/3.4.1/icu4j-3.4.1.jar can not found, because there has been a version change from 3.4.1 to 3.4.4/

D.

AW: Maven Build is broken

Posted by "Hirsch, Richard" <ri...@siemens.com>.
Thanks all.

Build is working again and I just deployed to Stax - http://esmecloudserverapache.DickHirsch.staxapps.net

D.

________________________________

Posted by David Pollak <fe...@gmail.com>.

Re: Maven Build is broken

Posted by David Pollak <fe...@gmail.com>.
Folks,

Re: Maven Build is broken

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

AW: Maven Build is broken

Posted by "Hirsch, Richard" <ri...@siemens.com>.
I just looked at the modification date for jar in question. It isn't a recent change. So, obviously the change is somewhere else.

D.