Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> on 2004/01/06 16:13:57 UTC

Re: [OT] WSAD & Struts (Slight off topic)

Rouven:
I am looking for guidance on installing Websphere on a host supporting
Tomcat 4.x/5.x or installing Tomcat on host supporting Websphere
JAVA_HOME which is set to IBM JDK (1.31) for Websphere AppServer but any
version Tomcat does not install/start/display index.jsp properly with
installed IBM JDK
JAVA_HOME set to SUN_JDK (1.3x.1.4x) for Tomcat but Websphere does not
install/start with SUN_JDK
Are you able to install/run Tomcat AND Websphere environments successfully?
Which JDK works with both environments?
(Would appreciate discussing offline)
-Martin