Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Marco Speranza <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/31 17:23:13 UTC

[Graph] Burovka's algorithm implementation

Hi guys,

I just posted on Jira an implementation of Burovka's algorithm
(SANDBOX-348) . It's based on Connectivity algorithm for finding  the list
of connected component and it uses an internal list of vertices in order to
reduce the call of the connectivity algorithm.

I'm available for comments and improvments :-)

ciao
Marco
--
Marco Speranza <ma...@gmail.com>

Flick photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/marcosperanza79/
Google Code: http://code.google.com/u/marco.speranza79/

Re: [Graph] Burovka's algorithm implementation

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Ciao Marco,

thanks for the reminder, I just applied the patch, see r1238692[1].
Please, for future patch, don't reformat the whole code ;)

Thanks for contributing!
-Simo

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1238692&view=rev

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/