Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Алексей Шаманаев <as...@iopent.ru> on 2009/04/07 08:45:39 UTC

Alfresco integration

Hi everybody!

My name is Alexey. I worked on developing custom software based on
Alfresco CMS (alfresco.com). Now our company are interested in
integration of Alfresco and some Workflow Engine. Alfresco natively
supports JBPM as embedded engine, but we would like to use any other
one.

Apache Ode was originally contributed by Intalio (www.intalio.com). At
the Intalio website I found a screencast
(http://bpms.intalio.com/bpms-screencasts/alfresco-integration.html)
which shows integration between Intalio Server (based on Ode) and
Alfresco CMS. The screencast just shows integration in action. I would
like to know how the process of integration works in more details. Does
the model used in the screencast uses Alfresco web-services or it
communicates with Alfresco in any other manner? Has anyone investigated
this topic? Or maybe worked on it?

I've already asked this questions to Intalio staff, but they redirected
me here and told me that engineers here can help me.

Thanks in advance,
Alexey

Re: Alfresco integration

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.