Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@syr.edu> on 2004/01/07 00:03:43 UTC

Re: Revival of Dmitry's Term Vector patches

Hi,

Was wondering what the status of this patch is?  I am fairly new to this, but need the term vector stuff to implement relevance feedback for our system.

Should I take this patch plus the original files that Dmitry submitted and apply them to 1.3 final in order to have the term vector stuff implemented.  Or should I take Dmitry's new files, his original patch, apply them, and then apply this patch?  I tried the first case, but am getting errors when patching the SegmentMerger file at lines 77, 161 and 243.

Thanks for the help,
Grant Ingersoll

>>> dgajda@caltha.pl 12/09/03 02:44PM >>>
Hello Otis,

Here is a patch with documentation from Dmitry.

I used
cvs diff -uN

Hope it is OK now.

--