Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <de...@me.com> on 2009/06/16 01:03:09 UTC

OSCON Booth Staff

The time has come to submit the registration for the OSCON booth
staff. We have 5 passes available, and it would be GREAT to fill all 5
spots.

This is an opportunity to meet others involved with OFBiz, share your
OFBiz expertise and even do some marketing of your services (feel free
to hand out cards, brochures, etc for your company). The general idea
I'd like to portray with this booth is a real community-driven open
source project with different people from different companies involved
in making the project what it is.

For details on the conference here is my blog post about it:

http://osofbiz.blogspot.com/2009/05/apache-ofbiz-at-oscon-2009.html

Here is a link directly to the conference web site:

http://en.oreilly.com/oscon2009

You'll note that the theme for this year is: OSCON 2009 is "Open for
Business"... how flattering! ;)

Now that I have the form I know we need the following information for
each person:

First Name:
Last Name:
Position:
Company:
Email Address:
OSCON Online Community?
Other Correspondence?

* OSCON Online Community - Conference Social Networking - If you would
like to connect with other attendees via a special conference-only
social networking site, please say Yes and you will be registered. You
will receive further instructions on how to participate in the network
via email.
* Other Correspondence - Would you like to receive relevant
information about events, products and services from OSCON Conference
exhibitors or partner companies via email.
information above. I'll reply to confirm the details, get a rough
schedule going, etc.

-David

Re: OSCON Booth Staff

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
Okay, it is official! There will be no Apache OFBiz booth at OSCON
2009. I have just verified this with May Carver of O'Reilly.

I am still speaking at OSCON (on July 23rd), and the ASF does have a
booth arranged. If you can make it to my presentation, or happen to be
around on the 23rd, I look forward to seeing you there!

-David

Re: OSCON Booth Staff

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.