Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Rama Krishna Manne <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/19 19:48:52 UTC

output port

I have an flow in which messages are emitted to an output and apache-spark
will pull the messages from the port , I see the messages are pulled by
spark but cannot see the data pulled(cannot do any computations)

I tried a different way , the messages are pushed apache kafka and spark
pulls messages from kafka queue instead of output port and this one worked.

my question is why it didn't work for output port  and using kafka instead
of output port is it a good flow ?

Re: output port

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Ok, can you describe the flow in NiFi leading up to the output port? What
kind of data is in the content of the FlowFiles?

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: output port

Posted by Rama Krishna Manne <ch...@gmail.com>.