Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by Pepijn Noltes <pe...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/27 11:08:41 UTC

[ANN] Apache Celix presentation at FOSDEM 2015

Hi All,

Just for info. This coming weekend I am giving a presentation about
Apache Celix at FOSDEM. More information about the talk can be found
at:
https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/apache_celix/

Every edition of FOSDEM, interviews are conducted with the main track
and keynote speakers. My interview can be found at
https://fosdem.org/2015/interviews/2015-pepijn-noltes/

My goal with this presentation to get more people familiar with Apache
Celix and hopefully create some new users ;).

Greetings,
Pepijn

Re: [ANN] Apache Celix presentation at FOSDEM 2015

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Whoops, that was the “send” button. :)
On 27 Jan 2015 at 18:53:57, Marcel Offermans (marcel.offermans@luminis.nl) wrote:

Hello Pepijn,

On 27 Jan 2015 at 11:11:01, Pepijn Noltes (pepijnnoltes@gmail.com) wrote:

Just for info. This coming weekend I am giving a presentation about
Apache Celix at FOSDEM. More information about the talk can be found
at:
https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/apache_celix/

Every edition of FOSDEM, interviews are conducted with the main track
and keynote speakers. My interview can be found at
https://fosdem.org/2015/interviews/2015-pepijn-noltes/

My goal with this presentation to get more people familiar with Apache
Celix and hopefully create some new users ;).

Great news! Unfortunately I will be at another conference this year, so I can’t make it to FOSDEM but having a full-length talk there definitely sounds like a good opportunity to extend our community. Good luck and see you soon!

Greetings, Marcel

Re: [ANN] Apache Celix presentation at FOSDEM 2015

Posted by Ferry Huberts <ma...@hupie.com>.
Guys,

Something came up, I'll not be at FOSDEM this year.
Have fun!

--
Ferry Huberts

Re: [ANN] Apache Celix presentation at FOSDEM 2015

Posted by Pepijn Noltes <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ferry

Posted by Ferry Huberts <ma...@hupie.com>.

On 27/01/15 20:22, Pepijn Noltes wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 6:47 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> wrote:
>> On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 2:08 AM, Pepijn Noltes <pe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Just for info. This coming weekend I am giving a presentation about
>>> Apache Celix at FOSDEM. More information about the talk can be found
>>> at:
>>> https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/apache_celix/
>>
>> Speaking of FOSDEM: where are you guys hanging out? I'm coming
>> to FOSDEM myself and would love to connect face to face.
>
> Cool. We (me and some colleagues) are staying at the Novotel Off Grand
> Place. Arriving Friday in the evening till Sunday.
> Indeed a good opportunity to meet f2f.

I might be at FOSDEM as well, and if so, then I'm staying in the Ibis
hotel off Grand Place. Mind if I join in for a drink?

Ferry

Re: [ANN] Apache Celix presentation at FOSDEM 2015

Posted by Pepijn Noltes <pe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.