Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Rashmi Y P <ra...@tavant.com> on 2004/11/29 04:36:21 UTC

hyperlinks in vm

Hi,
I need to give hyper link in my vm file...

i have given it like this....<a href="javascript:;"
onClick="MM_openBrWindow('this .jsp')">
					<script language="javascript">
function MM_openBrWindow(theURL) { //v2.0
    window.open(theURL);
}

this .jsp is also in the same directory...but how do i pass parameters to
this .jsp...i am gettin the pop-up window...but not the page...please let me
know about this....

Thanks and Regards,
Rashmi

Posted by Shinobu Kawai <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rashmi,

> I need to give hyper link in my vm file...
>
> i have given it like this....<a href="javascript:;"
> onClick="MM_openBrWindow('this .jsp')">
> 					<script language="javascript">
> function MM_openBrWindow(theURL) { //v2.0
>     window.open(theURL);
> }
>
> this .jsp is also in the same directory...but how do i pass parameters to
> this .jsp...i am gettin the pop-up window...but not the page...please let me
> know about this....

I'm assuming you want to use Velocity stuff for this.  Take a look at
LinkTool, especially the #addQueryData(..) method.
  http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/tools/view/LinkTool.html#addQueryData()

#*
Next time you want to start a new topic, please post a new mail instead
of replying to another post on the list.
*#

Best regards,
-- Shinobu Kawai

--