Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Marc Ende <ma...@ymail.com> on 2013/07/17 09:31:50 UTC

Cache

Hi,

I'm not pretty sure if that's the correct mailinglist.

Currently I'm implementing a cache backend using zookeeper.

Storing and retrieving sessions are working, but now I've some questions regarding the infrastructure and some methods:

a) Infrastructure:
How do I get configuration information? For example the connection-information for zookeeper? Is there some kind of "service" within shiro? Or do I have to use my own config-file?

b) Cache<K, V>
For a simple test everything works great with implementing put and get. But what about the others?
* remove()
* clean()
* size()
* keys()
* values()
Implementing them isn't a great deal but when they're called?

yurs
marc