Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/05 20:16:11 UTC

[commons] Apache MINA and SLF4J support OSGi metadata

Hi, Felix developers,

Apache MINA (as of 2.0.0-M1-SNAPSHOT) and Slf4j 1.3.0 are now
providing artifacts with OSGi metadata.  These are projects whose
developers are known for their innovation and leadership, so I'm glad
we have them to light the way for others.  Big thanks to Trustin,
Ceki, and John Conlon for their efforts here.  They are listed in the
table of "Supporting Libraries" at Felix Commons [1].

You, too, can help by reviewing the materials at Felix Commons,
providing wrapper POMs, helping projects add OSGi metadata, and
opening or voting for JIRA issues at relevant projects.  As always,
let us know if you have updates for the tables at Felix Commons.

Enrique

[1]  http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/Apache+Felix+Commons

Re: [commons] Apache MINA and SLF4J support OSGi metadata

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Excellent news. This effort is finally starting to bear some fruit, my
inbox is full of related JIRA issues...looking forward to round 3...

-> richard