Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/06 11:29:18 UTC

[ApacheDS] Let's test ApacheDS MINA port!

Hi,

I ported SEDA version of ApacheDS to MINA version in 'mina-port'
branch and it runs without any exceptions for now.  But I was not able
to test much because I lost the URL to LDAP client Alex told me before
and test profile file. :(  It would be nice give me that URL and
profile.

Anyway, the port was done very smoothly without any complex issues,
and so I expect it will run without any additional issues.  I want to
confirm it from as many users as possible.

Cheers,
Trustin

PS: You'll have to build apacheds (core and protocol), mina snapshot
and copy their jars into your local maven repository because the
remote repository is not yet up-to-date.
http://gleamynode.net/

Re: [ApacheDS] Let's test ApacheDS MINA port!

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Trustin,

I take it you already merged back into the trunk.  If not could you do
that.  If it compiles it can go into the trunk.  We can all test from there.

Thanks,
Alex

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

>>there will be some protocol issues I'm sure especially if Emmanuel
>>decides to test :)
>>

>Sure, but as I'm actually finishing to build up my Eclipse env, it won't
>be for today nor for tomorrow !

Cool cool no rush! Thanks for groking this.

>Brennan is actually writing some kind of doc about IDEA setup, I'm
>trying hard to grab all jars files, and writing a kind of cross
>reference, because it seems that Maven project files are not up to date.
>
>Will push it to Jira as soon as eveything will be OK.
>
>And then, I'll have to nice down Apache-ds a little bit, as I've to
>finish a C# program :((

Sorry for both you and Brennan.

Cheers,
Alex

Re: [ApacheDS] Let's test ApacheDS MINA port!

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@iktek.com>.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.