Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Emily Ye <em...@google.com> on 2022/01/18 17:08:42 UTC

PMC help - moving vendored artifact source from dev to release

Hello dev@/PMCs!

I just newly released the vendored gRPC and calcite artifacts. Per the
"Deploy source release to dist.apache.org" step of the release guide [1],
could I get PMC help for moving
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/beam/vendor/ over to
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/beam/vendor/, and maybe moving
what is release/beam/vendor/ to archive.apache.org?

[1] https://s.apache.org/beam-release-vendored-artifacts

Thank you!
Emily

Re: PMC help - moving vendored artifact source from dev to release

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
Just to close the loop here: Looks like Cham did this a few days ago.
(thanks!)

Kenn