Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Jacob Ferriero <jf...@google.com> on 2020/04/07 00:48:27 UTC

Permissions to GCP Integration Test Project for Healthcare Dataset

Hi Dev list,

I'd like to get access to create a Healthcare API dataset
<https://cloud.google.com/healthcare/docs/reference/rest/v1beta1/projects.locations.datasets/create>
to the GCP integration test project to stand up HL7v2 Stores and  FHIR
Stores to facilitate integration tests of Healthcare IO connectors like the
subject of #11151 <https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/11151>. The
individual stores can be created / destroyed by the test classes themselves
but it'd be helpful to have a persistent Healthcare API dataset under which
these resources could live.

Cheers,

*Jacob Ferriero*

Strategic Cloud Engineer: Data Engineering

jferriero@google.com

617-714-2509

Re: Permissions to GCP Integration Test Project for Healthcare Dataset

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.
Hi Jacob!
I've given you access to the project for two weeks. Please feel free to
renew your access in this email thread if you need to.
Thanks!
-P.