Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Scott Parkerson <sc...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/06 04:49:03 UTC

commons-codec-1.4

So, is there any plans to update commons-codec to the latest version
(1.4) in the ServiceMix bundle repository?

--sgp

Re: commons-codec-1.4

Posted by Scott Parkerson <sc...@gmail.com>.
Ah, great. I noticed that there was an ongoing project at Apache
Commons to make all of their JARs OSGi compliant.

Thanks!
--sgp

Re: commons-codec-1.4

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

We usually only create bundles for artifacts that haven't been
packaged as OSGi bundles yet -- the 1.4 version of commons-codec is
already an OSGi bundle and you can install and start it in ServiceMix
4 with this command:
osgi:install -s mvn:commons-codec/commons-codec/1.4

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com