Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Sc...@quintus.com on 2000/10/02 19:45:13 UTC

Getting SOAP text String out of a Call object...

I am working on a project where we are contemplating using SOAP encoded
messages passed, not through HTTP, or SMTP, but through Java Messenger
Service.  I have downloaded the SOAP for Java API from the apache website,
and was planning on using that to create a prototype for the project.

I cannot seem to see a way to create a Call, and NOT send it through the
normal transport; I just want to get the SOAP envelope text in a String, and
send it myself through my own transport (JMS).  Does anyone have any code,
or an example or reference, of how I can get the SOAP message without
sending it through HTTP or SMTP?

Thanks,
Scott Costa
661-873-2562