Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Nicko Cadell <ni...@neoworks.com> on 2005/03/07 00:42:35 UTC

RE: Please help

Probably best to send this sort of query to the log4net-users list.
http://logging.apache.org/log4net/support.html

Log4net internal debugging will tell you what log4net is doing when you
try to configure it:
http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/manual/faq.html#internalDebug

Bear in mind that when loaded from an application like Office all the
paths are relative to the application base directory, which is the
office application directory.

Nicko