Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Patrick Pliessnig <p....@gmx.net> on 2017/06/13 14:33:09 UTC

Re: [ANOUNCEMENT] IsisCon / 9-10 June 2017 / Amsterdam

Dan, Johan & Jeroen

Many thanks for organizing IsisCon 2017. I learned a lot and met many
cool people.
Many thanks also for the people like Eric who showed their Isis-Apps and
the ones who were prepared to show something but couldn't like Hessel, etc.
Also many thanks to Mark from ECP for this wonderful boat trip through
Amsterdam. This insight is faboulous!

Cheers
Patrick

PS: I guess the topic list would have been good for half a day more
conferencing ;-)