Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2006/02/22 19:12:01 UTC

[axis2] Re: why is an http listener opening client side?

(You forgot the [axis2] prefix Steve ;-))

We need to fix this .. in the recent changes to the ListenerManager
stuff, we ended up with the current model. A few more days and you'll be
back to normal :).

I'm not sure of the answer for the backport issues.

Sanjiva.

Re: [axis2] Re: why is an http listener opening client side?

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Steve

We could potentially do a build (it would be hard), but then you wouldn't
have a single binary. Personally I think its easier at this point to include
backport. Once there is a much larger usage of JDK5 we could migrate and
then provide the backport as a separate build.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com

Re: [axis2] Re: why is an http listener opening client side?

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Steve

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.