Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/03 09:30:32 UTC

Re: Dex Oat Felix Android

Yeah, our android support is pretty old and I was thinking for a while
that we probably would need to rework it based on a PathClassLoader. I
just never had the time/motivation to look into it.

Can you maybe create a JIRA issue for it and I'll try to get to it
(obviously, patches are welcome :-).

regards,

Karl

--