Posted to dev@mrunit.apache.org by Eric Sammer <es...@cloudera.com> on 2011/05/27 03:30:53 UTC

[VOTE] Release mrunit-0.5.0-incubating-dist-rc1.tar.gz

Should we release (or, more specifically, call a vote on incubator general
to release) mrunit-0.5.0-incubator-dist-rc1.tar.gz?

Fixed bugs:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+MRUNIT+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%220.5.0%22+AND+resolution+in+%28Fixed%2C+%22Won%27t+Fix%22%2C+Duplicate%2C+Invalid%2C+Incomplete%2C+%22Cannot+Reproduce%22%2C+Later%2C+%22Not+A+Problem%22%29

Artifacts:
http://people.apache.org/~esammer/mrunit/

I'm a +1.

Thanks!
--
Eric Sammer
twitter: esammer

Re: [VOTE] Release mrunit-0.5.0-incubating-dist-rc1.tar.gz

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
No problem. Feel free to ping me if you have any questions.

Posted by Eric Sammer <es...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.