Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Jon Schewe <jp...@mtu.net> on 2005/08/17 23:21:41 UTC

Can one effect the parent build process from subant?

I've got a build.xml that's being executed as part of a subant task.
I'd like to change the value of a property in the calling environment so
that when control goes back to the parent buildfile the new property
value is seen.  Is that possible with ant?

Jon Schewe | http://www.mtu.net/~jpschewe
GPG signature at http://www.mtu.net/~jpschewe/gpg.sig.html