Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Inbar Stolberg <in...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/01 17:48:39 UTC

openstack keystone infra

hey all,

I have a question about keysone in jclouds,
why is it that in 1.8.1 he is still in the old async and sync api structure?
its not that fun to use when i need to consider both the old infra and the
new one (on old other services)
is there a plan to change it? was it forgotten?

thanks
Inbar

Re: openstack keystone infra

Posted by Inbar Stolberg <in...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys good to know.
I will use only the sync as suggested...

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.
> Is there any reason it wasn't moved? Maybe the retryOnRenew or is there no
> prevention to de-async it?

As far as I am aware, it's simply still "work in progress". The goal
was to be working on de-asyncing for 2.0...

ap

Re: openstack keystone infra

Posted by Inbar Stolberg <in...@gmail.com>.
Nope. I only use the sync API.