Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Dan Poirier <po...@pobox.com> on 2009/06/11 13:28:07 UTC

[Patch] compatibility note for SSLStrictSNIVHostCheck

Since the doc in the 2.2.x branch is already showing up on the web site,
can we note that SSLStrictSNIVHostCheck isn't actually released yet?
Patch attached.

Re: [Patch] compatibility note for SSLStrictSNIVHostCheck

Posted by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the patch. Done in r783730.

Regards

RĂ¼diger