Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Benjamin Asbach <ne...@impl.it> on 2021/07/21 15:35:15 UTC

Looking for review/sponsor PR#3043

Hi,

I'm looking for someone having a review/sponsor my PR [1].

I'm lacking this feature quite a lot since the plugin I normally used is
not compatible with recent NetBeans version. So I decided to reimplement
that feature directly in NetBeans.

Since it was quite hard to find the right module to put that code I'm
looking for someone how have a look if the place I put the code is
appropriate and general feedback.

 From my understanding this is only a minor change so signing Apache CLA
seems not to be needed for that?

Thanks