Posted to site-dev@james.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/02/12 07:26:25 UTC

[James Wiki] Update of "JamesUsers" by LakshmiNarayanan

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "James Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by LakshmiNarayanan:
http://wiki.apache.org/james/JamesUsers

The comment on the change is:
My Experience

  [mailto:ray@malanga.us Ray Malanga] - Kudos to James' robustness! My web-facing James Mail server was attacked by over 200,000 connections within a 3 minute period by someone trying to obtain a valid username.  James performed flawlessly during the attack.  And because I setup James' SMTP service to require authentication, they gave up and moved on (probably to a nice, easy Exchange server, lol! :) )

  ----
+ [http://www.blntechie.wordpress.com]LakshmiNarayanan]-Im relatively a newbie to JAMES and finds it quite fascinating.I came acroos JAMES when searching a mail server for my academic project and now it has become my part time activity to work with JAMES.I will recommend it to anyone who asks me a suggestion for a mail server.Mailet API rocks!To read my blog post on JAMES click [http://blntechie.wordpress.com/2007/02/12/james-a-nice-mail-server/  here]