Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2006/09/28 08:35:28 UTC

New Revision: 450717: Adding new ASL 2.0b license header

On 9/28/06, dblevins@apache.org <db...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: dblevins
> Date: Wed Sep 27 23:25:30 2006
> New Revision: 450717

> Log:
> adding new ASL 2.0b license header

Hey Dave,

How did you do that? By hand or via a script? We'll have to do the
same for Geronimo.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl

Re: New Revision: 450717: Adding new ASL 2.0b license header

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Sep 27, 2006, at 11:35 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> On 9/28/06, dblevins@apache.org <db...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Author: dblevins
>> Date: Wed Sep 27 23:25:30 2006
>> New Revision: 450717

>> Log:
>> adding new ASL 2.0b license header
>
> Hey Dave,
>
> How did you do that? By hand or via a script? We'll have to do the
> same for Geronimo.

Little of both. I used these scripts for a large part:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/relicense/src/perl

A bit of work by hand as well trying to get one of those scripts to
pick up all the licenses.

-David