Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/24 08:47:13 UTC

Clean up the old saga modules

Hi team,

As we are planning the servicecomb-saga binary release[1], I found out
there are some old saga modules in the current master branch need to be
archived.

My proposal is we create a branch which holds current master branch codes
and remove the old saga module from the master branch. After that, we just
put the pack modules into the binary release of servicecomb-saga.

Any thoughts?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCB-346

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: Clean up the old saga modules

Posted by Yang Bo <oa...@gmail.com>.
Seems everyone is OK with deleting the legacy code.
I'll include those changes as part of the m1 release.

--
Best Regards,
Yang.

Re: Clean up the old saga modules