Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Max Ten <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/21 06:56:08 UTC

Unsubscribe from mailing list

I had tried to unsubscribe by send a blank email to mailing address but
didn't work.
Wish to know is there any option i can unsubscribe? Thank you.

Re: Unsubscribe from mailing list

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 9/20/06, Max Ten <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I had tried to unsubscribe by send a blank email to mailing address but
> didn't work.
> Wish to know is there any option i can unsubscribe? Thank you.

To unsubscribe from derby-user, send a blank email to
derby-user-subscribe@db.apache.org. If you are subscribed to the
digest, send a blank email to
derby-user-digest-unsubscribe@db.apache.org. Then, follow the
instructions in the confirmation mail that will be sent. Make sure
that you send the mail from the address with which you are subscribed
to the lists.

Let me know if that doesn't work for some reason.

cheers,
andrew

Re: Unsubscribe from mailing list

Posted by Max Ten <ma...@gmail.com>.
so any ideal how to unsubscribe? help please...

RE: Unsubscribe from mailing list

Posted by Marl Atkins <ma...@softlinksys.com>.
You can't unsubscribe!!

Just kidding <grin>