Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2007/02/14 05:14:26 UTC

Filtering used by resources plugin

Is the code used to filter w/properties used by the resources plugin
easily accessible by other plugins?

--jason

Re: Filtering used by resources plugin

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
And EAR.

Stéphane

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.
On Wednesday 14 February 2007 00:52, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> On 13 Feb 07, at 11:14 PM 13 Feb 07, Jason Dillon wrote:
> > Is the code used to filter w/properties used by the resources
> > plugin easily accessible by other plugins?
>
> No.
>
> Brian Topping tried to separate out the logic into a component. It's
> definitely needed in the sources and war plugin so that the behavior
> is consistent.
>
> Jason.

And remote-resources plugin.   There's actually a couple TODO's in there
related to this.   I should log those in JIRA.    Off to JIRA.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: Filtering used by resources plugin

Posted by Mika Göckel <mi...@cybercon.de>.
May I ask for generalization of the concept of a filter(chain)? We at
AppFuse need to have HTML Entity conversion capabilities (i.e. ü ->
&uuml;). I once wrote such a filter for ant which I am happy to adapt
and contribute.

Am 14.02.2007 um 06:52 schrieb Jason van Zyl:

> On 13 Feb 07, at 11:14 PM 13 Feb 07, Jason Dillon wrote:
>
>> Is the code used to filter w/properties used by the resources
>> plugin easily accessible by other plugins?
>>

> No.
>
> Brian Topping tried to separate out the logic into a component.
> It's definitely needed in the sources and war plugin so that the
> behavior is consistent.
>
> Jason.
>
>> --jason

Mika Göckel
mika@cybercon.de

Königswinterer Str. 374
53227 Bonn

tel 49 228 22 7776 11
fax 49 228 22 7776 29

skype mika.goeckel
skypeIn +492213008290
sip +49221355338812
mob +491722792771

Cybercon Gesellschaft für neue Medien mbH
Firmensitz: Rathausallee 10, 53737 Sankt Augustin
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Siegburg, HRB 4695
Geschäftsführer: Oliver Runge, Michael Göckel
Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE178714321

Re: Filtering used by resources plugin

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.