Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by faresz <fa...@ibs-softsolutions.com> on 2009/09/08 09:52:29 UTC

Query List limitation

In the older version, list queries could retrieve more than 1,000 records. in
iBatis 3 we are not able to retrieve more than 1000 records. This will cause
a problem in case we need to get more records and this case is very common.
Is there any possible fix for this problem?

Re: Query List limitation

Posted by Nathan Maves <na...@gmail.com>.
Again you provide us with no data to help you.  Post your java code
including the mapper class and and xml mappings that you have.    Also any
errors that you are seeing.  We cannot help you if you don't help us :)
Nathan

Re: Query List limitation

Posted by faresz <fa...@ibs-softsolutions.com>.

Re: Query List limitation