Posted to users@trafficcontrol.apache.org by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/08 19:21:41 UTC

5.0.0 Issues/PRs

Hi all, we're looking at probably cutting the 5.0.0 branch by the middle or
end of next week. So if there're any issues or pull requests you want to
make sure make it into 5.0.0 let me know and I'll start a milestone or
something to make sure we get them all in.

Re: 5.0.0 Issues/PRs

Posted by Zach Hoffman <zr...@apache.org>.
Two separate Flexible Topologies-related issues still need to be resolved
for 5.0.0.

• https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/issues/5151 - TP: Allow users to
assign ORG servers to topology-based DS
• https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/issues/5157 - TO should include
ORG servers on /servers?dsId=X for Topology-based DSes

-Zach

Re: 5.0.0 Issues/PRs

Posted by Zach Hoffman <zr...@apache.org>.

Re: 5.0.0 Issues/PRs