Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2012/03/30 12:21:05 UTC

Bugs to solve before shipping 1.1.4

Hi!

I'd like to address the following bugs before shipping 1.1.4:

OWB-628 Event injection doesn't work in observer methods.
  Rohit fixed it, waiting for ACK from Kris Vandebroek.

OWB-659 An annotated interface class is being seen as a manage bean.

OWB-658 BeanManager.getBeans(Type, Annotation...) can not be used to query all known beans

OWB-654 manual lookup of generic Beans - Gerhard, I dont understand the problem. Can you explain it better?

OWB-647 [PERF] Avoid unnecessary StringBuilder instances - improve checkNullInstance, checkScopeType, ... methods
  Martin, do you find time to get this done on the weekend?

+ a few others.

Anyone who can find a spare hour is welcome to join with bugfixing!

LieGrue,
strub