Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <rh...@telerama.com> on 2002/10/25 14:46:26 UTC

Want to contract a FOP stylesheet developer$$

Sorry.  I am not a head hunter.  Not some big company, just an individual
java developer.
I got involved in a tough project for a client and I can't do
everything.  I been working on this for two years!

I am in need of someone that can develop an xml2fo.xsl stylesheet that will
transform my xml report into a beautify PDF document.
I have personally done the xml2html.xsl stylesheet.

Give me an estimate of time, how you want paid, your terms, etc...   I am
bankrolling this personally from my full-time job to get this finished.

Here is a link to a example html report, the xml file that contained the
report content and the xsl stylesheet that transformed the xml into the
html document there.

Thanks.  I hope you don't mind the intrusion.

The project is a health risk assessment.  Participants take a survey
through jsurvey (a open sourced survey product soon to be released) and
that data is imported and reports are generated.  I am using the velocity
template engine to assemble the report content into a xml file.

Here are the project samples:
http://test.rhoderunner.com/hraproject/

Contact me
rhodespc@telerama.com

Thanks!

Re: Want to contract a FOP stylesheet developer$$

Posted by Mark Bitz <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Phillip,
My name is Mark Bitz and I was just wondering if you happen to find somebody
to help you with this. If you have not, please get back to me and we can
work something out.  I have been working with this FOP stuff for quite a
while 2+ years and have developed quite a few xsl:fo stylesheets. Thanks..
email me at markbitz@chartermi.net

Mark Bitz