Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Flavio Cysne <fl...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/22 14:40:34 UTC

Re: cookies not always set

Did you capture all the HTTP Requests or are executing only the ones
returning HTML code (.jsp, .xhtml, .jsf, .php, .html, etc)?

On the subsequent HTTP Request, in View Results Tree, COOKIE (not
Set-Cookie) header's parameter is present or absent?

Is there any variable used on those requests there are not working?
Maybe, some values could result in a bad HTTP Request.

What HTTP return code and message is been send by server in that case (in
that 1-4 ou of 10 threads that do not work)?

BTW, in what JMeter version?

RE: cookies not always set

Posted by Léon Keijser <ke...@stone-it.com>.
Good point! I don't have much with Magento so this might very well be the issue. I've asked them if they could create more logins and we'll try again.

Thanks!

Léon

Re: cookies not always set

Posted by Flavio Cysne <fl...@gmail.com>.

RE: cookies not always set

Posted by Léon Keijser <ke...@stone-it.com>.
Hi,

> Did you capture all the HTTP Requests or are executing only the ones
> returning HTML code (.jsp, .xhtml, .jsf, .php, .html, etc)?

I captured everything.

> On the subsequent HTTP Request, in View Results Tree, COOKIE (not
> Set-Cookie) header's parameter is present or absent?

It's absent .... but for both succeeding and failing requests. Is this normal?

> Is there any variable used on those requests there are not working?
> Maybe, some values could result in a bad HTTP Request.

I am using some variables, but this is the same for all threads. If anything, it would have to fail on all threads (or none).

> What HTTP return code and message is been send by server in that case (in
> that 1-4 ou of 10 threads that do not work)?

In that case I'm getting a 403 Forbidden.

> BTW, in what JMeter version?

Apache JMeter 2.9 r1437961

thanks,

Léon