Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Vijayendra Yadav <co...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/06 20:02:10 UTC

Flink conf/flink-conf.yaml

Hi Team,

How can I override flink default conf/flink-conf.yaml from *flink run*
command with custom alternative path.
Also, when we override flink-conf.yaml, should it contain all variables
which are present in flink default conf/flink-conf.yaml or i can just
override selective variables from user define flink-conf.yaml file ?

Regards,
Vijay

Re: Flink conf/flink-conf.yaml

Posted by Vijayendra Yadav <co...@gmail.com>.