Posted to users@camel.apache.org by miljenko2 <mi...@2e-systems.com> on 2009/12/09 10:08:18 UTC

Re: Cannot dequeue Oracle XMLType queue, is it supported?

Thanks for help!

Did not find any nice solution for this. Made it work with Camel by wrapping
connection factory, returned connection, returned session and returned
message consumer to use XMLType payload and convert message to
AQjmsTextMessage before returning it to the client.