Posted to users@felix.apache.org by bokie <jm...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/21 10:01:31 UTC

Dependency Manager 3.1.0

Hi,

I have a project which is working fine with
org.apache.felix.dependencymanager-3.0.0.

I downloaded the org.apache.felix.dependencymanager-3.1.0.jar and simply
swaped out the 3.0.0 for the 3.1.0 which caused the following exception:
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
org.apache.felix.dependencymanager [5]: Unable to resolve 5.0: missing
requirement [5.0] osgi.wiring.package;
(&(osgi.wiring.package=org.osgi.framework)(version>=1.5.0)(!(version>=2.0.0)))

I have looked at the 3.1.0 manifest and didn't see anything apparent that
would cause this exception - any ideas?

Thanks
Jorge

Re: Dependency Manager 3.1.0

Posted by bokie <jm...@gmail.com>.
Please ignore this post, the problem was due to a security issue - adequate
permissions were not given to the 3.1.0 file.

Thanks
Jorge