Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by hhh2100 <hh...@126.com> on 2009/04/01 04:40:01 UTC

acegi 1.0.6 + wicket1.3 +spring 2.5

hi
   i get problems if you want to chain multiple filters, especially the concurrentsessionfilter.
i don't know how about it for my config file.

thx .

Re: acegi 1.0.6 + wicket1.3 +spring 2.5

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
2009/4/1 hhh2100 <hh...@126.com>:
>   i get problems if you want to chain multiple filters, especially the concurrentsessionfilter.
> i don't know how about it for my config file.

I won't chain multiple filters again, I'm sorry they caused you problems ;-)

On a more serious note:

I'm not a acegi wizard, but it appears to me that you should map the
concurrentsessionfilter before the wicket filter. The web.xml parses
the filters in definition order.

Perhaps the acegi list/forum can help you better.

Martijn