Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "R, Rajesh (STSD)" <ra...@hp.com> on 2006/01/02 10:15:30 UTC

RLimitCPU is not working

Hello All,

I am using the following snippet in httpd.conf file,

 <Directory "/usr/opt/hpapache2/cgi-bin">
     AllowOverride AuthConfig Limit
     Options None
     Options ExecCGI
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
     AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
     RLimitCPU 2 2
 </Directory>

The RlimitCPU directive is not limiting the cgi program's CPU usage to 2
seconds.
The program keeps continuing forever.

Are there any known issues or am I missing something ?

Rajesh R
--
This space intentionally left non-blank.

Re: RLimitCPU is not working

Posted by Colm MacCarthaigh <co...@stdlib.net>.
On Mon, Jan 02, 2006 at 02:45:30PM +0530, R, Rajesh (STSD) wrote:
> The RlimitCPU directive is not limiting the cgi program's CPU usage to 2
> seconds.
> The program keeps continuing forever.
>
> Are there any known issues or am I missing something ?

Is this with mod_cgid? RlimitCPU doesn't work with cgid.