Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Daniel Kies <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/28 15:53:01 UTC

bean:write removing carriage return

greetings.  I am using a bean:write tag, but it is removing carriage returns
from the result outputted on the jsp.  Is there any way to avoid this so the
carriage return shows up and the text goes to a new line?  Thanks in
advance.

Re: bean:write removing carriage return

Posted by Deepa Khetan <de...@gmail.com>.
try to put the value that you want to write within double quotes

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.