Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org> on 2017/12/06 10:11:41 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Antonio Maranhao elected as CouchDB committer

Dear community,

I am pleased to announce that the CouchDB Project Management Committee
has elected Antonio Maranhao as a CouchDB committer.

    Apache ID: amaranhao

    Github: https://github.com/Antonio-Maranhao

Committers are given a binding vote in certain project decisions, as
well as write access to public project infrastructure.

This election was made in recognition of Antonio's commitment to the
project. We mean this in the sense of being loyal to the project and
its interests.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Antonio!

On behalf of the CouchDB PMC,

Garren

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Antonio Maranhao elected as CouchDB committer

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
Hey Antonio - welcome on board ;-)

All the best

Andy