Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Marc Roos <M....@f1-outsourcing.eu> on 2020/08/14 20:50:44 UTC

mesos csi test plugin slrp 401 Unauthorized

I am testing with this

Failed to recover resource provider with type
'org.apache.mesos.rp.local.storage' and name 'test_slrp': Failed to get
containers: Unexpected response '401 Unauthorized' (401 Unauthorized.)

Is this because I am having authentication on, and the standalone
container cannot launch? How to resolve this?

[1]
http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/csi/

RE: mesos csi test plugin slrp 401 Unauthorized

Posted by Marc Roos <M....@f1-outsourcing.eu>.

If I disable authenticate_http_readwrite authenticate_http_readonly. My
test slrp's are indeed loaded and I see tasks running.

Launching these tasks as described on the manual page via curl[1] also
fails. The task is not running, but I see that curl commands json is
being put in the resource-providers dir.

So please some info on how to get this working with having the
authenticate_http_readwrite authenticate_http_readonly enabled.

[1]
curl --user xxx:xxx -X POST -H 'Content-Type: application/json'
http://m01.local:5051/api/v1 -d
'{"type":"ADD_RESOURCE_PROVIDER_CONFIG","add_resource_provider_config":{
"info":