Posted to users@camel.apache.org by zigo <al...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/30 22:32:01 UTC

Re: issue with HTTP response content length being set to CXF request length - causing truncated responses.

I am still having the same problem using:

- Camel 2.2.0
- CXF 2.2.6
- Mac OS 10.6.2

Workaround (removing http header) works for me.

Alberto

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Yes, we need to update the wiki page for it.

Willem

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
The url is OK, I can see the latest Camel 2.3.0-SNAPSHOT was published
yesterday, maybe you can try to run the test again.

Willem

Posted by zigo <al...@gmail.com>.
Willem,

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.