Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Billie J Rinaldi <bi...@ugov.gov> on 2011/12/17 06:56:39 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] accumulo-1.3.5-incubating RC10

The vote has passed as follows:

+1 Daniel Kulp*
+1 Alan Cabrera*
+1 Benson Margulies*

+1 Lewis Mcgibbney
+1 Billie Rinaldi
+1 Adam Fuchs
+1 Keith Turner
+1 John Vines
+1 Eric Newton

Thanks everyone for the good advice and for evaluating our release!

Billie

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Begin forwarded message: