Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Andrea K." <ak...@alteanet.it> on 2007/09/18 11:47:57 UTC

Re: Cluster Journal on Oracle DB

Hi Dominique,
just a question.

If I have:
1. A clustered app
2. 2 servers on the cluster

Can I do this?
1. Stop the 2 servers
2. Delete indexes
3. Purge Cluster Journal
4. Start servers and full reindex them

Do you see any worries about that action?

Thanks.
Bye.
Andre -

Re: Cluster Journal on Oracle DB

Posted by "Andrea K." <ak...@alteanet.it>.
Hi Dominique,
just another question.

 If I have:
 1. A clustered app
 2. 2 servers on the cluster with indexes aligned up to revision X

 Can I do this?
 1. Stop the 2 servers
 2. Delete each revision.log
 3. Purge Cluster Journal tables
 4. Start servers

 Indexes will be recalculated or not? I think no..

 What do you think about?

 Thanks.
 Bye.
 Andre -