Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org> on 2015/09/05 10:34:53 UTC

Re: vagrant output_ dir

Sorry Tom. I spoke too soon.

Turns out that there're two issues preventing you to deploy bigtop cluster
on an Ubuntu VM.

I've fixed one(BIGTOP-2003) and will soon upload patch for another
one(BIGTOP-2014).

You should be able to get Ubuntu support soon.

I'll create another JIRA to put configuration templates for Debian, Ubuntu,
Fedora, etc into our code base so that you won't need to figure out what
value to change in vagrantconfig.yaml.

Evans