Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by ra...@opensource.lk on 2004/11/27 07:41:57 UTC

Error: unregisterd type - generating server side using the wsdl2ws tool

Hi guys,

I generated a server side wsdl from axis java/samples/attachments using
the following command

java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o mime_server.wsdl -l
"http://192.168.101.102:8080/axis/services/Element1" -n  "urn:mime" -p"
samples.attachments" "urn:attachments"
samples.attachments.EchoAttachmentsService

Then when I tried to generate the skeletons for axis C++ I got the
following error messages....

C:\wsdl> Java -classpath .;%classpath% org.apache.axis
.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws mime_server.wsdl -o./ServerOut -lc++ -sserver
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WrapperFault: unregisterd type
{http://xml.apache.o
rg/xml-soap}Document refered
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.createParameterInfo(WSDL2Ws.java
:1058)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.addRPCStyleInputMessageToMethodI
nfo(WSDL2Ws.java:445)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.setMethodInfo(WSDL2Ws.java:236)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.getServiceInfo(WSDL2Ws.java:213)

        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.generateWrappers(WSDL2Ws.java:65
1)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.main(WSDL2Ws.java:1142)

Code generation failed. Please see errors above.

 I have attached the wsdl for your reference.

Help on this is greatly appreciated

Regards,
Rangika