Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by MB JA <ar...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/16 00:55:39 UTC

Re: who is using kafka to stare large messages?

Hi.

I´m using Kafka, Can you help me please? :)

I´m have the problem to read the next message available when  is larger
than the maximum fetch size you have specified, i do not manage several
size´s for the message becase the size is very diferente of one message to
other. Do you now the more efficiente methos to solve it?

Thanks.

Re: who is using kafka to stare large messages?

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.
The config name on the brokers is "message.max.bytes". It defaults to
roughly 1 MB.

Thanks,
Neha

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.