Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/15 13:24:39 UTC

How can I configure thread policy for a service?

How can I configure thread policy for a service? For example, I want to let a
service support at most 10 connections at the same time which means the
service will be run in at most ten threads. If the 11th request comes to
this service, it will queue the event and wait for any of the thread finish
its job. How can I customize this in servicemix?

thanks.

Re: How can I configure thread policy for a service?

Posted by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com>.
I have read this page just now and I have a question. I pasted the example
configure file as below. In the <map> section, it defines some Executors
with a key value. What does the key value mean? Does it refer to some SU?

<sm:container ...>
  <sm:executorFactory>
    <bean class="org.apache.servicemix.executors.impl.ExecutorFactoryImpl">
      <property name="defaultConfig">
          <bean class="org.apache.servicemix.executors.impl.ExecutorConfig">
            <property name="corePoolSize" value="4"/>
            <property name="maximumPoolSize" value="-1"/>
            <property name="queueSize" value="0"/>
          </bean>
      </property>
      <property name="configs">
        <map>
          <entry key="flow.jms.servicemix-http">
            <bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.executors.impl.ExecutorConfig">
              <property name="corePoolSize" value="32"/>
              <property name="maximumPoolSize" value="-1"/>
              <property name="queueSize" value="1024"/>
            </bean>
          </entry>
          <entry key="flow.seda.servicemix-jsr181">
            <bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.executors.impl.ExecutorConfig">
              <property name="corePoolSize" value="2"/>
              <property name="maximumPoolSize" value="4"/>
              <property name="queueSize" value="-1"/>
            </bean>
          </entry>
        </map>